Number 4 Drop in Centre
The drop-in centre is a safe, warm and friendly place where youth workers aim to provide an effective response to a wide variety of issues particular to young people aged 17 - 25 years including:
- Support and information in accessing training, employment and educational opportunities
- Help to access medical services and health promoting activities
- Shower and laundry facilities
- Programmes and activities in relation to individual and group interests
- Tea, coffee and light snacks available daily
For more info call us on 091 568 483, or simply drop by to No.4 Augustine Street, alternatively you can fill out the referral form below.